Saturday, November 7, 2009

my stuff

Jacket:UNIQLO Shirt:Koto/UrbanOutfitters Denim:A.P.C.
I know, this place's been all about photo safaris and my stuff lately, but I'm on a mountain in the middle of China, give me a break. I've been feeling UNIQLO lately. This jacket is a perfect transitional jacket. It's got a removable quilted liner-which extends its use as a light rain shell to a fairly decent Fall and early Winter jacket. With the right layers, it's apropos for quite a few occasions. I found the chambray buried in a rack of flannels and skittle flavored hoodies one day wandering through the local Urban Outfitters this summer. I've never heard of Koto, but I like the shirt and the pocket details. Don't worry, I only have 2 chambray shirts.


 

Doesn't it look like I'm thoughtfully considering the beauty of nature and how small a speck in this great universe I really am? Yeah, too bad I just misjudged the ten second timer on my camera.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love jackets with a removable lining. And I wish I lived by woods/mountain/wilderness because it's the perfect backdrop for pics.

Post a Comment