Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the noumenal girl


Catherine Deneuve. If I ever met her I think my life could probalby be considered complete. I remember I watched Un Chien Andalou in high school. Then at university I picked up another Bunuel film. Belle de Jour. I dare you to find a better movie of its kind. 

I don't know why, but I feel like Catherine Deneuve is like that gorgeous grad student who helps you with your senior thesis. Quirky and coquettish, every time you met at the coffee shop she'd have her nose in Wayne Booth's The Rhetoric of Fiction and her feet in the sexiest high heels. Whenever you ran into her, she was always dressed to the nines and always impeccably spoken. And you always wondered what she was thinking behind that smile...

ps how about  more girls wear cool headbands? the bowtie one Ms. Deneuve has on is quite nice. urban outfitters has one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment