Friday, July 17, 2009

nice fall gear

I know it's the middle of July, but I've got fall fever. Having lived in the midwest my whole life, I've developed an addiction to sweaters and jackets. I'm pretty sure fall/winter is going to be pretty epic for the fellas this year.

This wings+horns mk2 field jacket is technically from last season. Buying last fall's gear now is a pretty good bet. Especially when that bet is as sure as a jacket from wings+horns. This is the jacket that never makes it back into the closet, it's that heavy into the rotation. Get it at blackbird.


Gitman Bros. shirts are back with a vengeance. This is my favorite from the fall collection so far. From what I hear, they're going like hot cakes already. Blackbird has them too.


The Malone pant by Woolrich is perfect if you walk even one block during the winter. Gray with a subtle check, these pants will keep you warm and look great with boots as you trudge through the snow. Plus the suspender buttons make them even cooler. Get them at various hunting/outdoor supply stores.


photo: jake davis

Russel Moccasins for J. Crew. I love all three. I guarantee these sell out insanely fast. Which ones do you guys like? I'm feeling the low tops for sure, but the buckled boot would be perfect for the snow and for motorcycle riding...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yeah, I feel you on the Gitman's and the Russels for sure...throw in a vest or a denim jacket under there and you're golden...

AsianCajuns said...

Oh the buckle boot! Drooool.
I think I'll get one of those Gitman's shirt for myself.
You lucky fellas!

Post a Comment