Friday, May 1, 2009

nice shirts


Steven Alan makes good shirts. Although a tad rich for my blood, I always keep an eye out for a good sale (like the one a little birdy told me about at barney's co-op on Monday). I dare you to find a better madras out there. The reverse-stitching thing is cool, but really I'm all about the tailoring and the patterns. Slightly slimmer fitting, these shirts look good with denim or a suit. My pick is the madras, although you can never go wrong with a good solid plaid. I say always opt for the long sleeve and roll it up.
 

4 comments:

Margaret Meyer said...

Again, I say, you should hold seminars. I'm not a fan of "short-sleeved shirts" on guys. I prefer the look of long sleeves rolled up.

P.S. Hmmmm.....that shirt would look good with a certain APC suit.....

Lauren said...

Long sleeved= yes. For me, short sleeve button ups tend to say "Hi, I work in IT and sweat a lot."

And yeah, that is such a great vibrant madras.

BfJ said...

Very nice shirts. I must have.

Shaun said...

I just tried on my first Steven Alan single stitch shirt and fell in love. The fit was amazing. And Steven Alan always has the best plaids and madras. Keep up the good posts.

Post a Comment