Monday, March 9, 2009

i'm cool on that

I don't know if it's the cold. I think it's more the kiss of spring weather for a few days and then the smack of winter again. It's made me a bit...prickly.

I'm cool on everyone calling any shirt that has a collar and buttons a 'button down'. I'm pretty sure a button down is a shirt that has a collar that buttons down. Anything else is just a shirt.

The word irregardless. It's not a word. I don't care if it's in the dictionary. It is not a word. It is a double negative. It's just dumb and makes you sound like you're trying way too hard. So please, everyone just stop saying 'irregardless'.

I'm also really cool on girls who say they don't get along with other girls and only have guy friends. If you were on a first date and she said "I just don't get a long with Japanese people." You'd leave thinking, "Yes, she's pretty, she offered to pay, too bad she's a racist.'" Girls, guys don't think "guys' girls" are all that great. I kind of think it makes you sound like a sexist. And maybe a misanthrope in general. Nobody likes a misanthrope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment