Tuesday, February 17, 2009

nice accessories

Girls are lucky. They can wear feather earrings, gold name plate necklaces, three finger rings, the list goes on and on. If I were a girl, I'd probably look crazy. Not that guys don't get to rock their own flair. I guess accoutrements are accoutrements. (i am still jealous about the whole feather earring thing...) So here's some stuff I like;
I really like this tie. Mostly because it's 100% wool. It's a good alternative to all the silk ties out there. It gives a nice change in texture. Also, the tie isn't too skinny nor too wide. Just right for you, Goldilocks...
Pocket squares, like having a good tailor, are something every guy needs. A good pocket square provides a nice bit of color. I picked this white one since I'm assuming everyone probably has a blue or black suit. And who doesn't love when she adjusts it for you after she's gotten ready for the night?
I have hat quite like this one. I've always liked them. At least it's better than a trucker hat.
I've always liked silk knot cufflinks. I really like the red ones. They're the perfect cufflink for any occasion. You can wear them with a nice suit or with a shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Like the girl who likes Joy Division but also knows all the words to 'new york state of mind'.

I found all of this great stuff at the Fine and Dandy Shop. This is a great site. So guys, bookmark it. Girls, remember this for that little special something. Plus you know if you buy it for him he'll totally wear it. Guys, remember, the more you dress up, the more likely your girl will too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment