Sunday, September 6, 2009

my stuff

My new Warriors shoes. My sister told me about these a few months ago and I've been interested in grabbing a pair since. Evidently, they were one of the only shoes available during the height of the revolution and now they're the standard cheap shoe. You see them on everyone from teenagers to construction workers. At about a 7th of the cost of Vans, I think they're pretty awesome. I wanted white on white, but they didn't have them in my size. They did have these guys and a pair of olive green as well. I bought both and will probably buy more. I also had a pair of shoes custom made here on the mountain and am anxiously awaiting their completion. No doubt more pictures of my shoes and sexy ankles are bound to come...

1 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

Oh wow. Those are wonderful. Are they comfortable? I've been wearing my TOMS all weekend for book festival and while they're more comfortable than the 5" heels I normally wear, they don't have much in the way of arch support.


Can't wait to see those custom made shoes!

Post a Comment