Saturday, June 20, 2009

nice gear



Chambray is a popular guy lately. This waistcoat by Kato is really nice. Plus, girls like guys who wear three piece suits and what not. Rock this over a nice white oxford and a good pair of chinos or denim- we can't all wear three piece suits around everywhere. Again, on sale at superdenim.



Of course I'm going to put the new standards on here. The color is dark enough to work with a chambray shirt (or vest) without looking too much like a texas tuxedo (or canadian tuxedo depending on which one you're closer to). Get them at the h(y)r store.


These Fracap mountaineering boots are awesome. Everybody's on the Red Wing tip, but for me, these would be the boots I'd buy. Get them at Oki-ni quick.

2 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I'm a huge fan of shirt/jackets. I wonder if I can get my boyfriend to buy that Post Overalls shirt/jacket so I can wear it ;).

Lauren said...

Oh nice. Those pants would indeed look great with the chambray.

Post a Comment