Wednesday, February 4, 2009

stuff for your girl

It is February. Maybe it's all the old photos I've been rummaging through on Life's online database. But I miss how girls used to wear gloves. Give her a pair of these gloves for no reason now and then she can wear them to your valentine's dinner. You are devilishly good looking and handsomely charming....

These Ralph Lauren wool gloves are perfect if your girl's style is cute, but not cutesy.


These 5th Ave. Shoe Repair gloves are cool. Paired with a simple coat or dress and I promise your girl won't look like a super villain or a really sexy gestapo agent.


I don't know much about the French Connection but I do like these gloves. They are probably the most throw-back of them all. I do like them though. A good classic.

1 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I love the idea of bringing back gloves - there's something so ladylike about them.

Post a Comment