Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About Me


I'm 27 years old. I live in Detroit, Michigan. After four years at an all-boys high school I moved to Hyde Park, on the south side of Chicago. Four years at the University of Chicago and I was back to Detroit for law school. A perfect pedigree for writing about fashion and style, no?

So that brings us to the present. With a mountain of student debt looming I decided to enter the lucrative business of blogging. Now, rolling in the millions, I like to write about the things I've always noticed, but never took the time to really talk about.

Please, feel free to leave a comment (it feeds my inner narcissist) or drop me a line (I love nice hellos and also welcome any writing opportunities) at:

beatlikeyoustolesomething@gmail.com


Press:



courtesy of the AsianCajuns

0 comments:

Post a Comment